Website MET Marketing Recruitment
About the Job:
Would you like to work for a well-known Yorkshire fashion brand? What about a role that encompasses campaigns, PR, social media, and branding? This is the perfect opportunity for you! This company, which has been in the business for more than 50 years, has an excellent marketing team and a great selection of items. Social media and public relations are just two of the many facets that make up the job of Social Media & Brand Executive, which offers a varied and entertaining experience. Situated in the outskirts of Leeds City Centre, the organisation provides excellent career advancement prospects and flexibility. Move quickly and send in your application right away!
1. Should be passionate about the fashion sector and have at least one year of experience in marketing.
2. Brand, PR, or social media experience.
3. Must be comfortable working in a team and collaborating.
What You’re Going to Do:
1. Manage in-house social media initiatives on all B2C platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and others.
2. Support public relations campaigns by working with influencers and other noteworthy people.
3. Assist the brand team with picture sessions.
Where You Are Going to Be:
You will have easy access to your place of work from Bradford, Harrogate, Leeds, and Huddersfield.
Feel free to reach out to Kane Styles for a casual conversation. I’m easily reachable via the MET Marketing website or LinkedIn. Send me your resume regardless of whether it is current; we may discuss it further.
For this marketing role, MET Marketing is acting as an employment agent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org