UK Post-Study Work Visa guidance 2022


If you are interested in staying in the UK to work or develop a business after your UK University course in 2022 then you will need to apply for the right type of visa. STUNITED UK experts have discussed the UK Post-Study Work Visa guidance 2022 issues and UK Post-Study Work Visa guidance 2022 FAQs some of the UK PSW options available…get to know about Visas and Immigration for study in the UK.

STUNITED UK experts that largest student networking website for UK students explains your work permission during this period. We explain the rules and norms for working during your UK degree. If you have completed your studies and your Student/Tier 4 visa is still valid, you are allowed to work full-time on it until it expires.

PhD or Doctorate Extension Scheme in UK – for UK DPhil students approaching completion, this scheme closed for applications on 1 July 2021.

Graduate Route in UK

The Graduate Route in UK which first opened for applications on 1 July 2021, is an opportunity to apply for a visa to remain in the UK to work, look for work, be self-employed or engage in business. Permission is granted for two years if you have completed an undergraduate degree, PGCE or masters degree, or three years if you have completed a DPhil. You do not need a job offer and you do not need to be sponsored by the University or an employer.

You will only become eligible to apply once you have successfully completed your qualification, meaning you have your official result or Leave to Supplicate for a DPhil, and we have reported this to the Home Office. If you apply before this, your application is likely to be refused without warning and you will lose the application fee and you may not be able to apply again. Completion reports are submitted every week to the Home Office and you will receive an email on the Friday of the week that you received your results/Leave to Supplicate. Do not apply before you have received this email confirmation. UK Post-Study Visa guidance 2022.

You must still have a valid Tier 4 or Student visa at the time you apply, so if you think you will not get your final results before your visa expires, contact for advice. You can only apply from within the UK, so if you are completing in your home country you will need to travel back to the UK to submit your application before your visa expires.

Information on other routes for working in the UK

Information on other routes for working in the UK from the STUNITED UK states that there are youth mobility scheme, UK ancestry, temporary worker, British National (Overseas) visa and dependents visa as alternate routs to work in UK. Working after you graduate in UK.

Youth Mobility Scheme:

It is available to nationals of Australia, Canada, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, San Marino, Taiwan or South Korea. The Youth Mobility Scheme is for people under the age of 31 at the date of application from these participating countries who would like to live and work in the UK. There are specific requirements to be met, visas are issued under a quota system and you have to apply from your home country. You can also apply if you are a British Overseas citizen, a British Overseas Territories citizen or a British National Overseas citizen (there is no limit on these visas). The Home Office has announced it will introduce a Young Professionals Scheme for Indian nationals but have not yet published details or a date for the scheme to open.

UK ancestry:

If you are a Commonwealth citizen with a grandparent born in the UK, you may be able to apply from outside the UK for a visa to come to the UK for five years to look for a job and work, on the basis of UK ancestry.

Temporary Worker:

If you are already in the UK, it is now possible to remain here to undertake an internship directly related to the studies you have taken during your time in the UK, for up to 12 months under the Temporary Worker (Government Authorised Exchange) scheme.

If you hold a visa as a Dependant: Dependants are allowed to work in the UK almost without restriction. For example, if you hold a visa as the Dependant of another student, you can work full time, be self-employed or engage in business. A person with leave as the dependant partner of a Student cannot take employment as a professional sportsperson (including as a sports coach).

British National (Overseas) visa:

If you are from Hong Kong and are a British national (overseas) you could apply for a BN(O) visa, allowing you to live, work and study in the UK. Go to the Home Office webpage for full information.

Whatsapp: 07412470170/07885999784

Landline: 01604-328800/07412470170/07885999784

#psw #UK #university #Stunited

Related Keywords : uk psw visa fee, post study work visa uk eligibility, how to apply for psw visa in uk, uk post study work visa 2022 application, uk clarifies post-study work visa eligibility after ‘confusion’, post study work visa UK 2022 fees, psw visa uk latest news 2022. PSW visa is allowed twice UK – YouTube, uk psw visa, psw uk 2021 fees, post study work visa uk eligibility, psw uk 2021 requirements, how to apply for psw visa in uk, psw visa uk fee, psw uk full form, graduate visa uk eligibility,Visa guidance for international students, Immigration and visa guidance | UK Post-Study Visa guidance 2022, Working after you graduate in UK, All about Post Study Visa, Visas and Immigration for study in the UK, UK Post-Study Work Visa guidance 2022