About the Job:
At a well-known technology company in Newcastle, we are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to work full-time with us. Leading the sales of our iPaaS Data Integration solution to both new and existing clients is your responsibility in this position. Your primary responsibilities include identifying and interacting with prospective clients in various industries, developing strong relationships, and fully understanding their needs and obstacles.
Zynk is a rapidly expanding technology company that specializes in providing cutting-edge iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) solutions customized for companies of all sizes. With thousands of flawless integrations under our belt, we are a leading company in the industry because to our persistent commitment to innovation and client satisfaction. Renowned companies such as Hype, Montane, USN, Stone Island, Xerox, and many more are among our valued clientele.
1. Locate and concentrate on prospective customers in various industries.
2. Develop and maintain connections with important stakeholders.
3. Recognize the needs and difficulties that clients face and present Zynk as the best option.
4. Write and deliver persuasive presentations to prospective customers.
5. Work with clients to negotiate and complete agreements.
6. Work closely with technical teams to guarantee client satisfaction and retention over the long run.
7. Keep abreast of industry developments and rivals, providing product and marketing departments with insights.
8. Exceed annual and quarterly sales targets.
1. Demonstrated capacity to perform well under pressure in order to achieve goals
2. Outstanding ability to communicate and make presentations
3. Demonstrated ability to establish enduring bonds with customers
4. Ability to function both individually and cooperatively in groups
1. It helps to have prior sales experience, especially in a software or technology company.
2. It is advantageous to have knowledge of data integration, iPaaS, and related technologies.
3. Having a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a similar field is advantageous.
1. An alluring benefits package
2. Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org