Over 5,000 job fairs for veterans are arranged by MilitaryX annually in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand. Attend a MilitaryX event to interact with and spend three hours interviewing with over forty companies.
What preparations can You do for a MilitaryX virtual job fair?
Take into consideration the following preparation tips to make the most out of your virtual job fair experience:
1. Completely update your profile with accurate and up-to-date details about your qualifications, experience, and preferred career path.
2. Make sure your resume highlights your qualifications and is expertly written.
3. Investigate popular business patterns and interview strategies to improve your preparedness for such inquiries.
4. To ensure a flawless virtual interview experience, test your computer or mobile device, internet connection, and video/audio features.
5. Present yourself appropriately and dress professionally for the job interview.
Does participating in MilitaryX virtual job fairs need a fee?
No, setting up employer interviews and taking part in MilitaryX virtual job fairs are completely free. It costs nothing to register, create a profile, and speak with employers at the fair. Please note, though, that in order to attend the virtual job fair, you must first schedule an interview with a business.