Over 5,000 diversity and inclusion job fairs are arranged worldwide by DiversityX, with events held in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand. Attend a DiversityX event to schedule three hours of meetings and interviews with more than forty firms.
What is the DiversityX process for job seekers?
The way DiversityX works is by bringing together employers who have signed up for the online job fair and job searchers like you. When you register and create a profile, we collect information about your background, abilities, and interests. After that, our sophisticated matching technology assesses this data to identify suitable employment openings. You will receive an email invitation to set up an interview with the business during the fair if your qualifications match that of a specific job. Our streamlined procedure is intended to save you time and expedite your employment hunt.
What preparations should you make for a DiversityX virtual job fair?
Take into account these preparation tips to get the most out of your participation in the virtual job fair:
1. Examine and update your profile with accurate and up-to-date information about your qualifications, experience, and preferred position.
2. Check to see if your resume is polished and clearly conveys your qualifications.
3. Get acquainted with current market trends and effective interview techniques to improve your preparedness for probable inquiries.
4. To ensure a flawless virtual interview experience, do tests on your computer or mobile device, verify your internet connection, and make sure your audio and video features are operational.
5. Present yourself properly and in a way that is suitable for a job interview.
Does participation in DiversityX virtual job fairs need payment?
A: There is no cost associated with attending DiversityX virtual job fairs or setting up interviews with employers. There are no costs associated with registering, building a profile, or interacting with employers during the fair. It’s crucial to remember, though, that you can only attend the virtual job fair if you have an interview with a company booked in advance.