Over 5,000 diversity and inclusion job fairs are arranged worldwide by DiversityX, with events held in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand. Attend a DiversityX event to network and interview with over 40 firms in three hours.
What preparations should you make for a DiversityX virtual job fair?
Think about doing the following preparations to make the most out of your virtual job fair experience:
1. Completely update your profile with up-to-date, factual information about your qualifications, experience, and preferred career path.
2. Create a well structured CV that highlights your qualifications.
3. To improve your preparedness for possible inquiries, learn about popular interview strategies and conduct broad research on industry trends.
4. To ensure a flawless virtual interview experience, test the performance of your computer or mobile device, make sure you have a steady internet connection, and confirm the video/audio capabilities.
5. Present yourself in a way appropriate for a job interview and dress properly.
Is there a cost to participate in DiversityX virtual job fairs?
No, there are no fees involved in setting up interviews with employers and taking part in DiversityX virtual job fairs. It costs nothing to register, make a profile, and network with employers at the expo. It’s crucial to understand that participating in the virtual job fair requires that you have an appointment for an interview with a potential employer.