Over 5,000 diversity and inclusion job fairs are arranged worldwide by DiversityX, with events held in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand. Attend a DiversityX event to schedule three hours of meetings and interviews with more than forty firms.
What preparations should you make for a DiversityX, virtual job fair?
Take into account these preparation tips to get the most out of your participation in the virtual job fair:
1. Examine and update your profile with accurate and up-to-date information about your qualifications, experience, and preferred position.
2. Check to see if your resume is polished and clearly conveys your qualifications.
3. Get acquainted with current market trends and effective interview techniques to improve your preparedness for probable inquiries.
4. To ensure a flawless virtual interview experience, do tests on your computer or mobile device, verify your internet connection, and make sure your audio and video features are operational.
5. Present yourself properly and in a way that is suitable for a job interview.
Is it feasible to use a mobile device for the interview?
It is possible for you to perform the interview via a mobile device, like a tablet or smartphone. However, we advise utilizing a desktop or laptop computer for the best possible experience. It is advisable to confirm that your mobile device has a reliable internet connection and to test the audio and video features beforehand.
What should you do in the event that my interview needs to be rescheduled?
All you have to do is visit your dashboard by logging into your DiversityX account and rescheduling your interview. Find the scheduled interviews section of the dashboard to view the information about your interview. You’ll find a rescheduling option next to the interview details. You can choose other times when you click on the reschedule option. It is imperative to keep open lines of communication with the employer, therefore be sure to apprise them of the circumstances and provide appropriate substitutes. Interview rescheduling is made simple by the DiversityX platform, which guarantees a smooth experience for you and the business.
Does participation in DiversityX virtual job fairs need payment?
There is no cost associated with attending DiversityX virtual job fairs or setting up interviews with employers. There are no costs associated with registering, building a profile, or interacting with employers during the fair. It’s crucial to remember, though, that you can only attend the virtual job fair if you have an interview with a company booked in advance.